|ALTERNATIVE SLEEP SYSTEMS
|SLEEP TOUCH ADJUSTABLE AIRBEDS
“THE LUXURY OF SLEEPING ON A CLOUD”
ADJUST YOUR COMFORT ZONE AT THE TOUCH OF A BUTTON.
THE RELIABLE ONE
“YOU FEEL THE CHANGES”
100% MADE IN AMERICA
WIDEST ADJUSTMENT RANGE
NO TOOLS REQUIRED
IF YOU ARE A
CLICK THE LINK
TO EMAIL US AT:
|COMPARE FEATHER EDGE ADUSTABLE AIR
TO THE OTHERS
|FEATHER EDGE ADJUSTABLE AIR
- 4" SHALLOW DEPTH MATTRESS GIVE SMALL RANGE OF
ADJUSTMENT. BOTTOMS OUT EASILY
- IMPORTED CLOTH BACKED RUBBER MATTRESS.
SUSTAINS COMBUSTION. LEAST SAFE.
- CLOTH BACKED RUBBER DOES NOT CONFORM TO THE
BODY IN AN ELASTIC CARESSING MANNER AS ELASTIC
PVC IS ABLE TO.
- 1 CONTROL FOR 2 AIR CHAMBERS. MUST SWITCH SIDE
TO SIDE. EASY TO ACCIDENTALLY ADJUST YOUR
PARTNERS SIDE INSTEAD OF YOURS. CONTROLS
- SINGLE PUMP, REMOTELY LOCATED. LONGER TIME TO
ADJUST, MORE NOISE (1-2 MINUTES) ADJUSTS ONLY ONE
SIDE AT A TIME.
- REMOTE CONTROL CAN BE MISPLACE. MUST HUNT FOR
IT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.
- SEPARATE AIR PUMP LOCATED ON THE FLOOR WHERE
HOSES AND WIRES CAN BECOME DISCONNECTED.
- SOMETIMES NOT UL LISTED. FOREIGN MADE.
QUESTIONABLE SAFETY, PERFORMANCE AND RELIABILITY.
- MOST TOPS DO NOT DETACH.
- MORE DIFFICULT SET-UP AND CLEANING.
- LESS AS WARRANTY AGES. VALUE DWINDLES TO 0% AT
THE LAST DAY.
- WIDEST RANGE OF ADJUSTMENT AVAILABLE MATTRESS IS
7" DEEP, ALMOST TWICE THE DEPTH OF OTHER
- HEAVY DUTY INFLATABLE QUALITY HIGH MOLECULAR
WEIGHT 24 MIL PVC SELF EXTINGUISHING AIR MATTRESS.
100% MADE IN THE USA. MOST SAFE.
- ELASTIC PVC CONFORMED TO THE BODY TO RELIEVE
PRESSURE POINTS AND PROVIDE FULL SUPPORT.
- SEPARATE CONTROLS, SEPARATE PUMPS. EACH
SLEEPER HAS ABSOLUTE CONTROL OF THEIR SIDE OF
THE BED. ASSURES INDIVIDUAL'S SETTING REMAINS
UNDISTURBED BY PARTNER. CONTROLS WON'T
- DUAL PUMPS GIVE YOU THE QUICKEST, QUIETEST
ADJUSTING BED AVAILABLE (2-10 SECONDS).
- EXTRA LONG CONTROL CORD ALLOWS USE AT EITHER
END OF THE BED. ATTACHED CONTROL CAN'T BE
MISPLACED . EASY TO FIND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE
- INTEGRATED AIR PUMPS BUILT INTO SIDES OF THE BED
PROVIDE QUICK ADJUSTMENT. NO CUMBERSOME HOSES
- INDUSTRY'S FINEST AIR PUMP. OUR AIR PUMPS ARE UL
LISTED. MADE IN THE USA. ASSURES QUALITY AND
- EGRET AND PHOENIX HAVE REMOVABLE TOPS FOR EASY
SET UP AND CLEANING.
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED COMFORT PAD (EGRET & PHOENIX
ONLY) INCREASES SUPPORT, DECREASES PRESSURE
POINTS AND INCORPORATED A VAPOR BARRIER TO
PREVENT MILDEW. MAY BE PLACED UNDER CHAMBERS
FOR AN EXTRA FIRM RANGE OF ADJUSTMENT.
- QUICK INSTALLATION. NO TOOLS REQUIRED.
- 15 YEAR PRO-RATED WARRANTY AT 50% UNTIL THE END.
READ MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY FOR DETAILS
I received my adjustable king size mattress yesterday and immediately assembled and
installed it in my waterbed frame. I must say last night was one of the most
comfortable nights of rest I have enjoyed for a long time and at half the cost of the same
nationally advertised Select Comfort Mattress. Thank you!
I am writing concerning the EGRET airbed that we purchased a couple of months ago. We are the
owners of this business and have the PHOENIX on our floor and have been doing very well with it.
But, David suggested the EGRET--WE LOVE IT! My husband was having problems sleeping on
our mattress that we had for only 2 years. He has been really rested when he gets up in the morning.
I had back problems and slept with a pillow under my legs; now I don't have back problems at all
and sleep very well. We are both pleased with our airbed. Thank you.
Janet Roderick, Roderick Furniture--Maryland
Just a note to let you know that I am very happy with my new mattress. I was pretty sure it would help my back
problem, but I had no idea it could be this good. You have given (sold me) the best sleep I have ever had, not to
mention the savings on medical bills and pain medicine. I actually look forward to going to bed. Thanks for the
Rarely do I write about a product I have purchased. But in September 2001 I purchased
the King size EGRET air mattress. Now I am a big heavy guy, so I was a little reluctant
to buy this no name mattress. But to my delight, I have never had a better built and
excellent quality bed. I sleep much better and can adjust the beds firmness or softness to
my mood (and the price I paid was less than 1/2 the cost of the name band air bed. I just
wanted you to know our bed is almost 4 years old and is still as good as the day I first
slept on it. I love it. I will never sleep on anything else.
Best wishes, Phil Gray--Yakima, WA
|Select Comfort (The Sleep Number Bed) Elite Mattress
Reviews from www.Epinons.com (condensed)
- This review “tells it like it is”- a lot of the epinions.com reviews are written by people who find it necessary to tell a 1000-word
story about stuff that has nothing at all to do with the product, before they finally get around to talking about the product!
- I bought my Select Comfort Queen-size mattress about 5 years ago. I just threw the piece of junk in the trash. The Select Comfort
was absolutely unusable.
- A leak formed somewhere in BOTH of the Select Comfort’s bladders so I had to pump the bed up about every other day in the last
year. Then the air pump had just gone kaput entirely. At least it won’t hurt my ears any more, as it was extremely LOUD and SLOW
to pump the bed up. Now the bed is in the trash.
- The foam strip between the chambers was extremely uncomfortable if you happen to take a nap alone and you wind up laying in
the middle of the bed. The mattress wasn’t even as comfortable and supportive as I expected when I got the bed new- I should
have sent it back.
- During my search for a new mattress to replace the Select Comfort, I found that several different mattress dealers told me the
same thing: Select Comfort does not supply enough support- especially to the lower back, even when it is pumped up as hard as
- Select Comfort puts all their money into TV, radio, and print advertising and their mall stores- not into a quality product. My
girlfriend has a Phoenix model air bed made by Vinyl Products which is available at discountairbeds.com or at dealers, and it is
much better than a Select Comfort, at a much lower price, since all their money doesn’t go into advertising. The pump in her bed
is placed at one of the corners inside the bed, connected directly to the bladder- there are not hoses all over the place. The pump
is much quieter and it pumps her bed up much faster. She originally bought a Select Comfort mattress, didn’t like it, and smartly
sent it back and she loves her Phoenix bed! She was able to purchase her King-sized Phoenix bed with a SINGLE air bladder,
instead of two side-by-side (they offer that option as well). There isn’t an uncomfortable strip down the center of her bed’
- Also, if you decide you don’t like the Select Comfort bed you ordered, good luck. Prepare for a terrible experience if you have to
send the bed back, not only packing it up but dealing with the company itself.
- It seems like most of the epinions reviews were written by Select Comfort employees. My girlfriend loves her Phoenix air bed.
- After much research, I ordered a Steams & Foster “Ferndale” model California King-size mattress through The Mattress Firm- a
REAL bed that I won’t have to plug into the wall! No hoses! No noise! Read the Select Comfort’s “20 year warranty” fine print- if
something goes wrong like the pump dying (as mine did), the older it is, the more you pay, until the warranty is next to worthless.
For my Stearns & Foster, it has a non-prorated 10 year warranty, plus The Mattress Firm added 5 years extra. If it goes kaput in
year 14, I get a whole new mattress at no cost. Spending a lot of time in stores, I found that Steams & Foster is the best you can
- I will post a review of the new Stearns & Foster mattress after I try it out for a while. I ordered it on Wednesday, August 15 and
The Mattress Firm promised delivery on Monday, August 22. Since I ordered a California King-size mattress (which is 4 inches
longer and 4 inches narrower than a regular King, making it exactly 7’ long by 6’ wide), it was custom made at the S&F factory in
Orlando. I received the bed as promised on Monday (I live a two hour drive from Orlando) and it is AWESOME! The bed arrived on
the same day it was manufactured! Needing to catch up on a LOT of sleep (I’ve had a very busy year so far, and of course my
Select Comfort bed was a nightmare), I slept from 8pm to 7am the first night. I could never get rest like that on the Select Comfort,
even when it was new and worked properly. The S&F is a REAL bed! Look for my full review soon!
WE MAKE BREAKTHROUGHS!
|Manufactured by Vinyl Products-Carson City, NV
|HOME OF AMERICA'S BEST SLEEP